Activating the appliance
Loading the laundry
- Open the appliance door
- Put the laundry in the drum, one item at a time.
Shake the items before you put them in the appliance.
Make sure not to put too much laundry in the drum.
- Close the door firmly.
Make sure that no laundry stays between the seal and the door. There is a risk of water leakage or damage to the laundry.
Filling the detergent and additives
Compartment for prewash phase an soak programme.
Compartment for washing phase.
Compartment for liquid additives (fabric conditioner, starch).
Maximum level for quantity of liquid additives.
Compartment for stain remover.
Flap for powder or liquid detergent.
Check the position of the flap
- Pull out the detergent dispenser until it stops.
- Press the lever down to remove the dispenser.
- To use powder detergent, turn the flap up.
To use liquid detergent, turn the flap down.
With the flap in the position DOWN:
Do not use gelatinous or thick liquid detergents.
Do not put more liquid detergent than the limit showed in the flap.
Do not set the prewash phase.
Do not set the delay start function.
- Measure out the detergent and the fabric conditioner.
- Carefully close the detergent dispenser.
Make sure that the flap does not cause a blockage when you close the drawer.
Setting a programme
Turn the programme knob and set the programme:
- If necessary, change the temperature, the spin speed, the cycle duration, or add available options. When you activate an option, the indicator of the set option comes on.
|If you set something incorrect, the display shows the message Err.|
Starting a programme without the delay start
The relevant indicator stops to flash and stays on.
On the display the indicator of the phase is operation starts to flash.
Behaviour of the appliance
Starting a programme with the delay start
Startuitstel - Départ Différé again and again until the display shows the number of minutes or hours of delay.
The related indicator comes on.
Start/Pauze - Départ/Pause.
The appliance starts the countdown of the delay start.
When the countdown is completed, the programme starts automatically.
Cancelling the delay start
Interrupting a programme and changing a function
Cancelling a running programme
- Press button Aan/Uit - Marche/Arrêt to cancel the programme and to deactivate the appliance.
Aan/Uit - Marche/Arrêt again to activate the appliance.
Now, you can set a new washing programme.
Before starting the new programme the appliance could drain the water. In this case, make sure that the detergent is still in the detergent compartment, if not fill the detergent again.
Opening the door
|If the temperature and level of the water in the drum are too high and the drum still rotates you cannot open the door.|
End of cycle
When the programme has finished, the appliance stops automatically. The acoustic signal operates (if it is active).
Aan/Uit - Marche/Arrêt to deactivate the appliance.
After five minutes from the end of the programme, the energy saving function automatically deactivates the appliance.
When you activate the appliance again, the display show the end of the last set programme. Turn the programme knob to set a new cycle.
- Remove the laundry from the appliance.
- Make sure that the drum is empty.
- Keep the door ajar, to prevent mildew and odours
Draining water out after end of cycle
The drum turns regularly to prevent the creases in the laundry.
You must drain the water to open the door:
- If necessary, decrease the spin speed.
Start/Pauze - Départ/Pause button.
The appliance drains the water and spins.
- When the programme is completed and the door lock indicator goes off, you can open the door .
Aan/Uit - Marche/Arrêt some seconds to deactivate the appliance.
The appliance drains and spins automatically after approximately18 hours.
After 5 minutes from the end of the washing programme
The display shows the end of the last set programme.
Turn the programme knob to set a new cycle.