Make sure that the current level of the water softener agrees with the hardness of the water supply. If not, adjust the level of the water softener.
- Fill the salt container.
- Fill the rinse aid dispenser.
- Open the water tap.
- Start a programme to remove any processing residuals that can still be inside the appliance. Do not use detergent and do not load the baskets.
When you start a programme, the appliance can take up to 5 minutes to recharge the resin in the water softener. It seems that the appliance is not working. The washing phase starts only after this procedure is completed. The procedure will be repeated periodically.
The salt container
Only use salt specifically designed for dishwashers.
The salt is used to recharge the resin in the water softener and to assure good washing results in the daily use.
How to fill the salt container
- Turn the cap of the salt container counterclockwise and remove it.
- Put 1 litre of water in the salt container (Only for the first time).
Fill the salt container with dishwasher salt.
Remove the salt around the opening of the salt container.
- Turn the cap of the salt container clockwise to close the salt container.
|Water and salt can come out from the salt container when you fill it. Risk of corrosion. To prevent it, after you fill the salt container, start a programme.|
How to fill the rinse aid dispenser
Only use rinse aid specifically designed for dishwashers.
- Press the release button (D) to open the lid (C).
- Pour the rinse aid in the dispenser (A) until the liquid reaches the fill level 'max'.
- Remove the spilled rinse aid with an absorbent cloth to prevent too much foam.
- Close the lid. Make sure that the release button locks into position.