Risk of fire and electrical shock.
The appliance must be earthed.
Make sure that the electrical information on the rating plate agrees with the power supply. If not, contact an electrician.
Always use a correctly installed shockproof socket.
Do not use multi-plug adapters and extension cables.
Make sure not to cause damage to the mains plug and to the mains cable. Should the mains cable need to be replaced, this must be carried out by our Authorised Service Centre.
Connect the mains plug to the mains socket only at the end of the installation. Make sure that there is access to the mains plug after the installation.
Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect the appliance. Always pull the mains plug.
This appliance complies with the E.E.C. Directives.
Make sure not to cause damage to the water hoses.
Before you connect the appliance to new pipes or pipes not used for a long time, let the water flow until it is clean.
The first time you use the appliance, make sure that there is no leakage.
- The water inlet hose has a safety valve and a sheath with an inner mains cable.
- If the water inlet hose is damaged, immediately disconnect the mains plug from the mains socket. Contact the Authorised Service Centre to replace the water inlet hose.
- Do not sit or stand on the open door.
- Dishwasher detergents are dangerous. Obey the safety instructions on the detergent packaging.
- Do not drink and play with the water in the appliance.
- Do not remove the dishes from the appliance until the programme is completed. There can be detergent on the dishes.
- The appliance can release hot steam if you open the door while a programme operates.
Do not put flammable products or items that are wet with flammable products in, near or on the appliance.
Contact the Authorised Service Centre to repair the appliance. We recommend only the use of original spare parts.
When you contact the Authorised Service Centre, ensure that you have the following information that is available on the rating plate.
Serial Number :