Clock functions table
|You can use Duration and End at the same time if you want the appliance to activate and deactivate automatically: first set the Duration and then the End.|
Setting the clock functions
- Press again and again until the indicator for the necessary clock function starts to flash.
to set the necessary clock function.
The clock function activates. The display shows the indicator for the clock function you set. For End and Duration symbol A also comes on the display.
- When the time ends the indicator of the clock function flashes and an acoustic signal sounds for 2 minutes. Press any button to stop the signal.
|With the Duration and End functions, the appliance deactivates automatically.|
Cancelling the clock functions
Changing the acoustic signal
- To hear the current acoustic signal, press and hold the button.
- Repeatedly press to change the signal.
The last tone you set is the new acoustic signal.
- Wait 5 seconds for the setting to be confirmed automatically.
|When the appliance is disconnected from the mains or after a power cut, the signal tone is set back to the default one.|