- Hot plate does not emit heat
- integrated electric hob
- freestanding cooker with electric hob
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Make sure you have suitable cookware (applicable for induction hobs).
Refer to the article What cookware is suitable for cooking zones with induction heating?
2. If all cooking zones do not work, refer to the articles:
• Hot plate cannot be activated or is not operating.
• Hob does not turn on.
3. If one side of the hob does not work, refer to the article:
• Only one side of the hob is operating
4. If only one cooking zone does not work, we recommend contacting an Authorized Service Centre.
NOTE: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.